I would like to say something about the recent financial crisis from the perspective of finance. The source of the crisis traces back to the subprime mortgage market. So, I can incorporate this topic into my course of business finance, such as how to find the mortgage amount that a borrower can afford. The second related topic would be the effect on the stock market. Around this issue, I can address in the class why the mortgage market problem affects the stock market. My third idea would be the risk management on asset. How to avoid the loss on investment on stock or bond, which will be covered in future course, Derivative Markets.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge
- How are grades motivating students?
- How to assess anything without killing yourself…really!
- AAC&U Releases Report on National, Large-Scale Look at Student Learning