We have recently added six new members to our group. These talented faculty will be working to design dynamic innovative courses as we progress through the academic year.
- Sara Doude, Criminal Justice
- Gerald Fisher, Criminal Justice
- Sandra Godwin, Sociology
- Mary Jane Phillips, Psychology
- Joanne Previts, Middle Grades Education
- Liz Speelman, Outdoor Education
Currently the group has six mentoring faculty. I encourage you to contact any of us for advice and/or support as you need it.
- George Cazacu, firstname.lastname@example.org, Math
- Kim Cossey, email@example.com, Chemistry
- Amy Kelley, firstname.lastname@example.org , Math
- Karynne Kleine, email@example.com, Middle Grades Education
- Julia Metzker, firstname.lastname@example.org, Chemistry
- Caralyn Zehnder, email@example.com, Environmental Science
Our schedule for the 09-10 academic year is as follows, we have access to the courtyard on all dates except Nov 9th.
- 21 Sep 09 – Introduction/Identify problems & courses (Chappell 113)
- 23 Oct 09 – Write Course Goals (Chappell 113) – Amy & George
- 09 Nov 09 – Examine Possibilities & Look at Activities (Chappell 102) – Julia & Caralyn
- 08 Feb 09 – Build Assessment Strategies (Chappell 113) – Karynne & Kim
- 15 Mar 09 – Critique First Draft of Course (Chappell 113) – Everyone
- 12 Apr 09 – Reflect, Socialize and present final course (Chappell > 113) – Everyone