Hello Everybody. I am Sara Buck Doude. I teach criminal justice classes in the Department of Government and Sociology. Currently, I am teaching 2 sections of Criminology and 1 graduate class titled the CJ system. I finished my Ph.D. in May of 2008. Prior to graduate school, I was a paralegal. I was briefly the bass player for my lover’s one man band: Mississippi John Doude. However, I was fired b/c I do not like to practice.
Now my ideas:
1. Big brothers/big sisters for Criminology
2. GED tutoring in the local prisons for Criminology or Corrections
3. Baldwin Co. Domestic Violence Task Force (continuation from this semester) for Women and Crime.
Have a great week!
search this site:
- My Tweets
- “The Case for Inclusive Teaching” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- End-of-Semester Reflection Potluck
- New Issue of Liberal Education on Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge