My name is Kelly Manning and I am new here to GCSU. I am located over in Parks Memorial in the Kinesiology department and I am excited about my new course – Advanced Nutrition. I hope to incorporate community flyers on nutrition and maybe look into evaluating some of the cuisine offerings on campus as well as around town. I have ‘dual-countyship’ living in Baldwin and Cherokee counties (where my husband and daughter live) and I am looking forward to my first grand baby at the end of November.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- “The Case for Inclusive Teaching” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- End-of-Semester Reflection Potluck
- New Issue of Liberal Education on Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge