I am teaching-staff with several program responsibilities. I have been at GC for the last 9 years. I am the last man standing in what started as the Office of Experietial Learning, then became Office of Academic Engagment. Some would say I ran the rest of them off. Perhaps, but I prefer to think of it as an office that was downsized to the brink of extinction. I am responsible for Service Learning; Nonprofit Management Certification Program; and Experiential Transcript. My first career was 30 years as a nonprofit executive in a variety of locations across the country. I teach Nonprofit Management I and II out of Government and Sociology. I’m anxious to rework my courses because I feel like I’m doing the same old same old. I appreicate being in this group of experienced fauclty and hope to learn from your efforts in developing courses. I was thrown in the deep end and told to teach. I’ve taught, but I know I could do it better!
search this site:
- My Tweets
- “The Case for Inclusive Teaching” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- End-of-Semester Reflection Potluck
- New Issue of Liberal Education on Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge