A recent Hechinger report shows the importance of building conceptual knowledge by sequencing topics appropriately, you’ll see that Duschl (of SENCER) and Roth, who I work with on inquiry for pre-service teachers, are quoted extensively. This analysis references science education but is generally applicable across disciplines.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- “The Case for Inclusive Teaching” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- End-of-Semester Reflection Potluck
- New Issue of Liberal Education on Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge