Laurie Huffman and George Cazacu will be taking what they’ve learned in the ICBG to their department. They will be hosting a workshop to facilitate development of effective course goals for math courses. It is great to see that the ICBG is impacting teaching and learning beyond the individuals in the workshop.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- “The Case for Inclusive Teaching” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- End-of-Semester Reflection Potluck
- New Issue of Liberal Education on Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge