I am a relatively new faculty member of the Department of Biological and Environmental Sciences. I just joined ICBG this fall and I am super excited about learning how to design a new course effectively. The course that I will be working around is BIOL 4235 ‘Molecular Biotechnique’. It is an upper level course that is research based (6 hours per week in the lab plus 1 hour lecture) where the students will learn all about DNA and how to conduct experiments in molecular biology. I am a left-brained person and I hope this group will help me to think more creatively about my course design.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- “The Case for Inclusive Teaching” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- End-of-Semester Reflection Potluck
- New Issue of Liberal Education on Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge