Last year the Student Research Conference added a new category called Citizen Scholars. This category opened the conference to students who apply their scholarship in community settings. The conference has strong support from the physical sciences where students undertake empirical research. We would very much like to have students from the IC-bG courses express what they have learned through their civic and social problem-solving work. Please encourage your students to participate in the April 13, 2012 conference. This year the application process is completely “online” with student submissions routed to their sponsoring professors. The deadline is March 9, 2012. Thank you for considering this opportunity to feature your students’ scholarship.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge
- How are grades motivating students?
- How to assess anything without killing yourself…really!
- AAC&U Releases Report on National, Large-Scale Look at Student Learning
- Engaging Assessment: Applying Civic Values to Evaluation