If you are interested in integrating issues of sustainability into your course, you may want to consult the resources at the Washington Center for Improving Undergraduate Education at The Evergreen State College. The Washington Center has a Curriculum for the Bioregion project that has developed learning outcomes for incorporating sustainability into the curriculum.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge
- How are grades motivating students?
- How to assess anything without killing yourself…really!
- AAC&U Releases Report on National, Large-Scale Look at Student Learning
- Engaging Assessment: Applying Civic Values to Evaluation