If you are interested in integrating issues of sustainability into your course, you may want to consult the resources at the Washington Center for Improving Undergraduate Education at The Evergreen State College. The Washington Center has a Curriculum for the Bioregion project that has developed learning outcomes for incorporating sustainability into the curriculum.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- “The Case for Inclusive Teaching” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- End-of-Semester Reflection Potluck
- New Issue of Liberal Education on Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge