You are invited to the screening of
Birth of the Living Dead
A documentary film by Rob Kuhns that explores the making of George A. Romero’s Night of the Living Dead
Sunday, Oct. 20
Sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences, the Georgia College Library, and Alpha Lambda Delta.
All year long you can see great independent films and meet the filmmakers. Georgia College is one of nine universities and arts agencies throughout the Southeast in the circuit to host six independent filmmakers and screen their films. The Tour is organized by SouthArts in cooperation with Art Works (part of the National Endowment for the Arts).
See a trailer of this film at http://birthofthelivingdead.com
Visit the page Facebook page Birth of the Living Dead and join this event.
Other Films in the Series:
GMO OMG by Jeremy Seifert, Sunday, November 17, 2013 at 3:00 pm
The Iran Job by Till Schauber, Sunday, February 9, 2014 at 3:00 pm
Finding Hillywood by Lean Warshawski, Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 3:00 pm
The New Public by Jyllian Gunther, Sunday, April 13, 2014 at 3:00 pm
Contacts: Joe Windish
search this site:
- My Tweets
- “The Case for Inclusive Teaching” – The Chronicle of Higher Education
- End-of-Semester Reflection Potluck
- New Issue of Liberal Education on Creating Inclusive Classrooms
- Certificate in Course Design for Essential Learning, Registration Open!
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge