Two successful I Love Teaching forums were held in October. Several faculty members requested alternative forum times. Professors are invited to attend one of the November I Love Teaching forums. The forums seek to identify instructional strategies that resonate with students, especially those that incorporate human diversity, engaged learning that involve research or problem-solving, and community-based learning. A discussion guide will be sent to all who plan to attend.
Please consider adding one of the future forums to your calendar.
Bagel and Coffee/Tea I Love Teaching Forum?
- Wednesday, November 13, 2013
- 8:30-9:30 am
- Library Conference Room 302
- Facilitator: Marianne Edwards
Thanksgiving for Teaching I Love Teaching Forum
- Monday, November 25, 2013
- 5:00-6:00 pm?
- IDEAS Conference Room, Library 3rd Floor?
- Facilitators: Cynthia Alby and Jan Clark
- Festive Refreshments
Please RSVP to sara.stephens