STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
The student who is successful in this course will
- acquire useable knowledge of a range of topics in advanced inorganic chemistry.
- read and evaluate articles published in inorganic chemistry.
- present their ideas to their peers, in written and verbal forms.
- use spectroscopic techniques to characterize the structural and electronic properties of inorganic systems
- learn the importance of inorganic chemistry in biological environments.
The anatomy of a scientific paper
Authentic assessment tasks