This special double issue focuses on the LEAP Challenge, the next phase of AAC&U’s Liberal Education and America’s Promise (LEAP) initiative. Articles present the LEAP Challenge and, through exploration of a variety of campus exemplars, its central concept of Signature Work. Along with selected presentations from AAC&U’s 2015 annual meeting, the winter/spring issue also features a look at key moments in the association’s history—the first in a yearlong series of commissioned articles marking the AAC&U Centennial.
search this site:
- My Tweets
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge
- How are grades motivating students?
- How to assess anything without killing yourself…really!
- AAC&U Releases Report on National, Large-Scale Look at Student Learning
- Engaging Assessment: Applying Civic Values to Evaluation