Global Forum on Technology in Higher Learning
In collaboration with Hassan II University in Casablanca, Morocco
International Conference on Technology in Higher Education
Marrakech, Morocco, June 1st – 4th, 2016
The 2016 International Conference on Technology in Higher Education:
- Bring together faculty and administrators from around the globe to discuss how technology is shaping the destiny of higher education;
- Share solutions and best practices in the implementation of technology through a wide range of interdisciplinary approaches and perspectives;
- Engage in proactive discussion on how to deal with technology challenges.
The conference takes place in the historically rich city of Marrakech,offering the opportunity to discover Morocco’s cultural mosaic.
REGISTRATION FEE: $450
- Participation in the Conference
- Academic interactions and exchanges with Higher Education leaders
- Cultural visits and sampling of Moroccan artistic performances
- Guided tours of Marrakech
- Group dinners
For additional information, including the Call for Papers, please visit the Conference site at www.higheredtech.org.