search this site:
- My Tweets
- NCSCE Accepting Pilot Project Proposals to Connect Indigenous and Western Knowledge
- How are grades motivating students?
- How to assess anything without killing yourself…really!
- AAC&U Releases Report on National, Large-Scale Look at Student Learning
- Engaging Assessment: Applying Civic Values to Evaluation
Tag Archives: resources
The Center for Research on Learning and Teaching recently posted advice and strategies for faculty responding to incidents of hate speech on campus The recent incident of hate speech that occurred at U-M is part of a disturbing national trend. … Continue reading
The Accessible Syllabus is an interesting project at Tulane University dedicated to “helping instructors build a syllabus that plans for diverse student abilities and promotes an atmosphere in which students feel comfortable discussing their unique abilities”. The site provides advice … Continue reading
This document is a pdf version of the Introductory SALG workshop presentation, which includes step-by-step instructions for getting an account and starting a student survey. jkm GettingStarted.pdf
These are two templates from previous projects that you can use for your poster. 2009CZehnderaPoster.ppt 2009GCazacuPoster.ppt